most effective and easy to use solution to capture requirements from any source, perform traceability and run impact analysis.
Dassault Systemes have announced the availability of a new version of Reqtify.
The key highlights of the Reqtify 2017 release are:
- New interfaces to ENOVIA Generic Connector, PTC Integrity, Redmine, ZIP file & EDIF (Electronic Design Interchange Format)
- Updated interfaces to ENOVIA, ENOVIA Requirements, CATIA Functional & Logical, TestLink, Bugzilla, HP ALM, Mathworks Simulink and Microsoft Visual Studio
For more information please see the Reqtify 2017 release notes
Customers with a valid support and maintenance agreement can download the new version of Reqtify
Reqtify is an interactive requirement traceability and impact analysis tool that can trace a requirement from system, program, and project levels to all levels of your software or hardware component development lifecycle. Reqtify can interface to requirement-related information in a wide variety of data formats, document types, and file formats.
Reqtify provides the most effective and easy-to-use solution that captures requirements from any source and maintains traceability and impact analysis across the development of complex products and systems.
Reqtify is non-intrusive as users stay in their familiar tool environment: It gathers information and provides in-house traceability analysis from heterogeneous sources. Reqtify provides metrics and reports to help keep project on track.
REQUIREMENT TRACEABILITY AND IMPACT ANALYSIS-
Requirement Management is now recognized as a Best Practice for project management. It is even mandatory for CMMI level 2 and above, and for Certification in Aeronautics (DO178B, DO254), Railway Transportation (IEC61508 and EN5012x), Automotive (SPICE and ISO26262), Medical Systems (FDA 21 CFR). Requirement Traceability and Impact Analysis Requirements can come from many sources: Word™ or PDF™ documents, Excel™ spreadsheets, DOORS™ modules, in-house developed tools, bug tracking systems. Furthermore, development, verification and validation often involve a wide set of tools from several vendors. The distinctive advantage of the Reqtify toolset is to keep project teams focused on their implementation and verification work, for maximum efficiency.
QUALIFIABLE ACCORDING TO CERTIFICATION STANDARDS-
Qualification means agreement from Certification Authorities to reduce or replace manual activities by tool results and verifications. Reqtify complies with the most demanding quality standards: CMMI,SPICE, DO178B and DO254 for Aeronautics, IEC61508 and EN5012x for Railway Transportation, FDA for Medical. It has also been qualified in the AIRBUS process for A380 & A340 projects.
EASY TO INTEGRATE AND TO DEPLOY-
Reqtify captures the traceability information inserted in all interfaced tools, with no need for import in a database nor for any synchronization procedure. This unique capability allows Reqtify to fit existing requirement management processes and can even be deployed on on-going projects. By keeping engineers focused on their everyday work, with a minimum effort to manage requirement traceability on their development and verification workbenches, Reqtify is very quickly adopted by Easy to integrate and to deploy all engineering teams. Several major accounts are using tools like DOORS™, RequisitePro™, CaliberRM™, at system level to write requirements and are deploying Reqtify on all projects for traceability automation, impact analysis and report generation. Integrating Reqtify in a process does not take long, usually less than one day, ensuring effective ROI as soon as the first documentation gets generated!
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF INTERFACES ON THE MARKET-
Reqtify offers the most comprehensive list of inter faces on the market, ensuring compliance with your engineering needs. Reqtify data can be captured from any source (file, database) and transferred to any other source, with its semantics. Crossed results can be used to dialog with tools and get new targeted results. Several partnerships with major customers and tool vendors have been initiated to create this unique added value and make Reqtify the most effective solution to link development and verification processes with requirements, wherever they come from.
• Office & Text processing tools: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, PDF, Framemaker
• Requirements Management tools: ENOVIA Requirement Central, DOORS™, RequisitePro, CaliberRM™
• Product Lifecycle Management soluton: ENOVIA
• Project Management tools: Microsoft Project, Bugzilla
• UML tools: ARTiSAN Studio, Rhapsody, Objecteering, Rose, Rose Real-Time
• Modeling & Design tools: Simulink, Statemate, Scade, Stood, LabView
• Text/Code Editors: TextPad, UltraEdit, VI, EMACS, Microsoft Visual Studio
• Code files: C, C++, Ada, SDL, VHDL, Verilog, Matlab (.m) files, Test scripts files, Test log files.
Reqtify provides all the features requested by Quality and Certification standards for multi-level and bi-directional requirement traceability and impact analysis:
• Capture of requirements, attributes, references, links, etc. at any level (high-level requirements, low-level requirements)
• Intuitive, quick and easy requirement capture directly from Word or PDF documents using the Reqtify Tagger option
• Coverage analysis, traceability
• Management of requirements changes, creations, deletions
• Upstream and downstream impact analysis, help for regression risk management
• Management of requirements life information
• Import/export of specifications in the XML-based Requirements Interchange Format (RIF/ReqIF) with the Reqtify RIF/ReqIF Gateway option
• Global and Specific analysis thanks to a powerful filter editor
• Automated and customizable Reports Generation
• Automated Project Review Support using the Reqtify Reviewer option
• Support of Windows, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX